Come one, come all. Speaking next at the NCPERS Pension Funding Forum, September 11, in San Francisco, about pension accounting, and the perils of abandoning critical thinking about pension funding rules. See my report on the subject (why do we care?), courtesy the Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society's Just Public Finance program. And, of course, the famous pension piggy bank visualization.
- Looking at algorithms
- Someone agrees about pension funding
- Planning for another rainy day
- Rhode Island BankLocal Succeeds
- Virtual Reality in Rhode Island
- Testimony to Massachusetts legislature, re: Infrastructure Bank lessons from Rhode Island
- NCPERS Pension Funding Forum -- you know you want to.
- Looks like old times
- Welcome to Tom's blog