Disclaimer: This is an incomplete list of folks who have been
with us in past editions of the Pan-Twilight Circus. If I've left
anyone out, or if anyone has corrections to make, please let me
- Jen Albright Furlong (Clown, 1992) is doing cool theatre somewhere
in the South.
- Jenny Boas (Juggler, Ant 1995) lives on a burgeoning farm
in Florida, and helps beat back the alligators in the pond.
- Joe Burns (Flying Rings 1992) is a fireman in East
Providence, RI, and teaches gymnastics.
- Noah Chorny (Chinese Pole, Juggler 1992) is performing his
beloved pole act on the streets of Germany.
- Elizabeth Clement (Pandora 1992) performs here and there
around Providence, and works at Trinity Repertory Company as the kid
wrangler for their annual production of A Christmas
- Michael Cole (Stiltwalker, Fire-breather, Indispensable
tent wizard 1992) is a marine technician at SAIC, an environmental
consulting company, where he operates the underwater cameras, and
fights off seasickness.
- Bob Colonna (Master Gardener, Ringmaster 1995) will direct
our newest edition, but has retired from the ring, he says. (Too much
sawdust between the toes?)
- Brinsley Davis (Demon 1992) is in college somewhere. Maybe
she'll read this and tell me where.
- Mark Davis (Electric Bass 1992) performs his classical
guitar with Marilyn Mair around the country.
- Nathaniel Davis (Demon 1992) is finishing high school in
- Anja Dietrich (Trapeze 1995) will perform this summer for a
small Swiss circus whose name I've forgotten.
- David DiGiuseppe (Accordian 1990, 1992) plays his accordian
all over the east, but is based in North Carolina.
- Fred Evans (Voice of Icarus, Recorder, 1990) died of AIDS
and is sadly missed by all who knew him.
- Catherine Hawkes (Recorder, Banjo, Music Director,
Co-Producer 1992) is studying for an early music Ph.D. at the
University of Indiana in recorder performance.
- Norman Johnson (Originator, Director 1990, 1992) teaches
theatre at Ithaca College in upstate New York, and looks for directing
- Don Jordan (Director, 1995) is performing with a small
Commedia dell'Arte troupe called Cosa Comica, and looks for teaching
- Shoshana Kerewsky (Percussion 1992) heals troubled minds in
Eugene, Oregon, completing the internship requirments for a counseling
- Winnie Lambrecht (Percussion 1992) is the folk arts
coordinator for the Rhode Island State Council on the Arts.
- Patrick Leonard (Acrobat, Juggler 1995) has just accepted a
contract to perform his astonishing diablo number for Pomp,
Duck, and Circumstance, a circus/cabaret in Germany, produced
by Cirque du Soleil.
- David Lichtenstein (Juggler, Overcoat tamer 1990) has
lately been heard of hiding out in Marseille, awaiting warmer
weather. He tours the world with his street show, and his family.
- Lolita Lipa (Acrobat 1992) is a high-school gym teacher in
Rhode Island, and has just landed a new gig as a cheerleader for the
New England Patriots.
- Marilyn Mair (Mandolin 1992) plays her mandolin around the
country with Mark Davis.
- Rachel Maloney (Fiddler 1990, 1992) is still playing the
fiddle here and there.
- Ned Malouf (Trapeze, Icarus 1990) performs with Elizabeth
Streb's New York-based dance company, Ringside touring
- Sally Mayo (Stilt-dancer 1995) choreographs and directs her
own dance company, and will be the choreographer of the 1997
- Bob McManus (Harmonica, Technical Savior 1992) is a father
to his charming children.
- Norma Nelson (Stage Manager 1992) lives in the Providence
area, and has lately attended the opera.
- Dawn Pollock (Ant, Clown 1995) lives in New York City,
where she acts in soap operas, and goes on adventures. She was last
heard from tromping around India, in search of enlightenment.
- Eugene Quinn (Fiddle 1992) works at Blue Cross/Blue Shield
of Rhode Island.
- Ellen Santaniello (Singer, Lilith 1990) performs
alternately on either side of the North Atlantic.
- Molly Saudek (Tightrope 1995) is taking the summer off.
- Petra Sprecher (Climbing Rope 1995) is performing her cloud
swing solo for Cirque du Soleil's Quidam show.
- Samuel Tetreault (Hand Balancing 1995) is touring with
Cirque du Soleil's Alegria show, performing his
- Chris Turner (Harmonica and Kazoo 1990, 1992) plays his
astounding trained harmonicae at Trinity Repertory Theatre and
- Leland Val (Hope 1992) is an Alexander Technique teacher in