This is a blog to keep pointers to things I've written or done that other people might be interested in. That's all. Read it if you're interested. Don't if you are not. Thank you.
- Another take on full funding of public pensions
- Automated lending seems less biased than in-person
- Supreme Court decision on educational equity
- Tax the rich (again)
- Challenges of AI
- Novelty in science
- A bad bargain then, a bad bargain now.
- Vote no on question 4 -- op-ed
- Saying no to an austerity budget in RI, op-ed
- Pension "reform" and the governor's race