This is a blog to keep pointers to things I've written or done that other people might be interested in. That's all. Read it if you're interested. Don't if you are not. Thank you.
- Pension "reform" and the governor's race
- A painter I knew and loved
- Looking at algorithms
- Someone agrees about pension funding
- Planning for another rainy day
- Rhode Island BankLocal Succeeds
- Virtual Reality in Rhode Island
- Testimony to Massachusetts legislature, re: Infrastructure Bank lessons from Rhode Island
- NCPERS Pension Funding Forum -- you know you want to.
- Looks like old times